New Contributor
mbenk

registered L300 Session disconnected

I have a problem with my NComputing. I have 2 L300 devices attached to WinXP box they have already registered, and vspace server software also already registered, but Client Session still Disconnects After 1 Hour.

Somebody knows what's the problem?

thank you

Contributor
Nyabicha

Re: registered L300 Session disconnected

Ensure you have registered both the NComputing VSpace software and the L300 devices.. There is a posibility the VSpace software is registered but not the L300 devices

Regards,

James

James,
Virtualization Consultant,
Frequent Contributor
ronaldrosa

Shalon Adonai,

1) Are you use proxy ?

2) Firewall: disabled ?

3) Automatic Updates: disabled ?

4) Antivirus ?

Thanks.

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land,
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD" Amos 8:11
##################################################
skype: suporte2gemini / email-gtalk: ronald@geminisistemas.com
Brazil / Rio de Janeiro / (55) 21 - 2797-3054
satinet

I have the same problem, in the vspace console i have 3 terminals L230, on friday 11 of 2013 all terminals worked well but on Monday 14,2013, one of the terminals its star to disconnect after 1 hour, i check on the vspace and one of the terminals say :

Device register status: Registered

Session time limit: 1 hour

this is la unique terminal that says so, and still disconnect afert one hour.

greetings, i hope someone can help me :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
MattA

Check your firewall and proxy, make sure the devices are getting registered.  You're definately getting a failure somewhere as indicated by the 60m session disconnect.  Another option is to create an off line registration file, email it to register@ncomputing.com, and then when the registration is received (usually less than 5m), import that into the vSpace software.

New Contributor
mbenk

Dear All,

The VSpace software is registered and All of the L300 devices are registered too.

When I try to re-register  the vspace, it is said that the software has already registered and there are no unregistered device.

I have another PC with Vspace Installed, and everything is running OK when I use that one as a server

@ronaldrosa : I don't use proxy, antivirus and firewall. the automatic update is in enabled mode.

regards,

New Contributor
mbenk

Dear All,

finally I reinstalled My Windows XP, and install the VSpace in the first place, now everything is running well and problem solved.

thank you so much for all your suggestion

Regards,

Contributor
Nyabicha

this is rather a drastic option but it is good to learn that it worked for you.

Just for the future of this forum and for anyone who might experience the same problem in future, I wish we would document a 'soft' solution. This is just my opinion. I am sure because of the time involved with the drastic solution, not everyone can afford to apply the same..

James

James,
Virtualization Consultant,
Occasional Contributor
hjkcga

When I was running an XP machine I have actually unregistered and then re-registered an L230.  That should also work.  I am now running on Windows 2008R2 witth the new Ncomputing V6+ and the registration is all automated.  No such problems.

vayaamitp

Can anybody tell me how to unregistered a device?  I am using L230 device.